GST Input Credit Match
GST Input Credit Match (Purchase Register vs GSTR 2A vs GSTR 2B)
- Extra Discount on Multi-User License
- Extra Discount on Multiple Tools bought together
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Satisfaction Assured
GST Input Credit Match Tool (Purchase vs 2A vs 2B)
- Single Click Import of Tally Data with Purchase, Expenses and Fixed Assets GST Input,
- Single Click Import of GSTR-2A Excel Files for all months,
- Single Click Import of GSTR-2B Excel Files for all months,
- Purchase vs 2A, Purchase vs 2B, 2A vs 2B,
- Finds Matching and UnMatching Invoices,
- Smart Algorithm finds Partial and Probably Matching Invoices.
- GST Input Matching is important due to following reasons:
- Ensures that any Invoice is not Missed or Recorded more than once,
- Reconciliation ensures that credit is being claimed for the tax which has been actually paid to the supplier.
- Tax evaders claiming ITC on the basis of fake invoices may be Penalised.
- In case the supplier has not recorded the outward supplies in GSTR-1, communication can be sent to the supplier to ensure that the discrepancies are corrected.
- Errors committed in GSTR-1 by Suppliers or GSTR-3B by Recipients can be rectified.
You can download GST Input Credit Report (GSTR-2A & GSTR-2B) in excel format from the GST Portal here: https://services.gst.gov.in/services/login