Please read the entire agreement carefully. By submitting the online application you are agreeing that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you agree to each and every term and condition.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days. If in that time you feel like you want to add more information please email us.
If you’re approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Accounting Tool via referral links.
Affiliates will be paid each month for valid referrals generated. Payout will only be processed after the expiry of the refund period. You must have verified Bank account details and accumulated at least 2 sales in the previous payout period to receive an affiliate payment from us.
- If an order is refunded it will not be included in the payout.
- We do not pay affiliates for unsuccessful transactions.
- We do not pay affiliates for the download of free items.
- We do not support spamming or the use of fake promotions as an affiliate.
- You will be responsible to pay all the taxes on your earnings.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Abuse of the Accounting Tool affiliate program will result in nonpayment and removal from the program. We monitor each transaction and track all sales. We do not support dishonest sales tactics. Unacceptable tactics which will result in nonpayment and possible termination include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising coupon codes – including temporary promotional codes, expired codes, inaccurate discounts, or inaccurate payment details of any kind unless specific permission is given by us.
- Advertising a “deal” or “sale” when there are no current special offers, is strictly prohibited.
- Purchasing Ads (like Google Ads) that target our keywords is strictly prohibited.
- Misrepresenting or inaccurately describing Accounting Tool services, products, brand, or trademark.
- Misleading referred users in a manner that implies the inclusion of any product, service, or experience beyond that is expressly depicted on accountingtool.in.
- Affiliates that sign up for the program and refer themselves for a discount on our products.
- Fraudulent form leads.
Affiliate Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase from Accounting Tool or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral will not be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Your information collected through the affiliate application is used for managing affiliate accounts, maintaining customer support and in-house marketing. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
By accepting the above terms and conditions you are providing your unqualified consent to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Accounting Tool. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and you may not take any legal action against Accounting Tool. Above affiliate terms and conditions are subject to changes without any notice.